Question
Posted by: Joanna | 2008/06/26

Prevage

Please explain to me what the difference in benefits are between the product Prevage and products like Environ and ROC. What what you recommend I use at age 58.? At the moment I am using ROC and wonder whether I should alternate it with ELizabeth Arden's Prevage.

Thank you very much.
i am a bit confuse

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Joanna, thank you for the question.

Prevage and Prevage MD contain the active ingredient Idebenone which acts as an anti-oxidant for the skin. It therefore prevents damage to the skin through environmental factors and free radical oxygen damage. Recently they have introduced a night cream that contains ingredients for moisturization, smoothing the skin and improving skin tone and texture.

Environ and ROC are product ranges that cater for a wide variety of concerns with ones skin. This will include moisturizers, anti-oxidants, anti-ageing factors, etc. To get the ultimate benefit the Prevage should be used in conjunction with which ever product range you are using.

At 58 the following topical regime should be followed:

Glycolic acid peels
Day moisturizer that contains SPF (zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) and alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids
Anti-oxidants such as Prevage MD, vitamin C, and vitamin E
Vitamin A or its derivatives such as Retinyl Acetate
Night moisturizer with anti-oxidants

All of these ingredients can be found in NeoStrata’s range of anti-ageing products.

2
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2008/07/01

Hi Joanna<br>Please contact my rooms at:021 797 0960.<br>Thanks

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: Joanna | 2008/06/30

Thank you very much for this information. Could you please tell me where NeoStrata is available from in the Cape Town area?

Reply to Joanna