Question
Posted by: Angel | 2007/05/31

Pretending to be the opposite sex

i have a friend who is a woman, who is "busy" with a woman over Mxit, but the problem is she's pretending to be a man. She wants to keep the friendship with this woman, so is pretending to be something she isn't. It's not a physicallly damaging thing, but a psychological damaging thing & I don't know what to do. I don't believe it is healthy or good & am concerned for her. Please advise.
Thank you.

She really wants to gain a "relationship" with someone who believes a lie, by lying ? Doesn't sound wholesome, but I don't really see what you can do about it --- as an adult, she has the right to be foolish.

1
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/31

Just tell her to stop this sh!t!

Reply to Echelle