Posted by: Ashley | 2008/10/13

After my husband had a vasectomy I insisted that he used condoms that led to many fights so I started to aviod having sex but still did after him cmplaining so he wanted to divorce me cause of he couldn' t take it anymore so I told him we could try without the condoms but if he cum in me he will be back on the condoms and he didn' t dissapointed me yet. Now he tried to compromise by offering to give me an orgasm in return for him to be allowed.. so I pushed him away and now I' m back on trying to avoid it if possible. I don' t want him to threaten to divorce me again but if he wants to I won' t stop him, that just will prove he never love me but just wants his way then I' ll let him go. I don' t think he has deseases or unfaithful to me as he accuse me of thinking.

I have to admit to being a little confused about why you are insisting on condoms unless his vasectomy was less than 3 months ago? It is right that alternative contraceptives should be used for a little while after vasectomy to ensure that there is no reattachment of the tubes, or a mistake in surgery, but once the 'all clear' is given by the medical practitioner concerned that his sperm sample no longer contains sperm, you are safe from pregnancy...

Posted by: Geez! | 2008/10/14

Ashley...sorry to say but I think myself and everyone else on this forum is on your husband' s side here. I hope he leaves you. You sound like a woman who wants to pick a fight all the time, and turn small issues into a big deal.

Your husband just went through a vasectomy for the both of you, and this is how you thank him? By not giving him sex? He' s had a vasectomy...that means there' s no need for a condom!!! Sounds like you' re just using the condom as an excuse to fight with him. Shame...poor guy. I hope he leaves you and finds someone better, who will make him happy.

Reply to Geez!
Posted by: koos | 2008/10/14

then maybe you should turn gay and -|- a woman if you are scared of pregnancy,with your attitude toward sex maybe its a good thing if your husband kick you under the ass

Reply to koos
Posted by: RP | 2008/10/14

You are full of shit woman, u are going to loose your man for sure.

Reply to RP
Posted by: toni | 2008/10/14

Well u r going to lose him with that attitude...gosh woman, get a grip of urself, u turning a wonderful act into something ugly. He will go elsewhere where he will be treated better &  u' ll be hating urself then..hope u get a grip before that happens

Reply to toni
Posted by: Ashley | 2008/10/13

Don' t advice me to try it as it was bad enough to allow it when I had to do it in order to fall pregnant.

Reply to Ashley