Question
Posted by: Mel | 2004/10/20

pressies

Hi everyone!!
Thought i could get some ideas from you guys as you are always such a bunch of friendly, chatty people. Its my boyfriends birthday, (only on the 1st of december, know its still a long way), and I want to know what can I buy him!!!! I dont want to buy clothes or aftershave, so boring-LOL
Any ideas

,,,,,

11
Posted by: Mel | 2004/10/20

Thank you guys!!!!!!!! You are all great helps!!! he will be 29 and hes like surfer type of guy-LOL

Reply to Mel
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/20

PDA (personal digital assistant) - lightweight mobile device that easily fits in your pocket. PDA's provide personal organiser functions, such as a calendar, appointment book and thousands of other cool applications.

Reply to BEE
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

PDA - Palm Digital Assistant.... I think.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: koekie | 2004/10/20

Shaun and what does THAT mean ?

Reply to koekie
Posted by: Want2know | 2004/10/20

What in heaven's name is a PDA?

Reply to Want2know
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/20

What i did once was buy all the things i knew the guy needed like an nice ashtray, a brandy goblet, smokes, a lighter, massage butter, cd, etc... and wrapped it all in a box

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: BEE | 2004/10/20

How rich are you?
Digital camera.
Tablet PC.
A PDA.
What does he do? How old will he be? Does he enjoy the outdoors?
Take him away for the w/end to a nearby lodge/game farm.
There is soooo much you can do, depending on how much money you can/want to spend.

Reply to BEE
Posted by: H | 2004/10/20

Agree with Shaun, also what about a subscription to one of the mens mags, FHM, Sports Illustrated, Mens Health. Or something exciting and active, Sky Diving, White Water rafting down the Orange river etc etc..

Reply to H
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Hi Mel,

Not knowing anything about his likes & dislikes, I will give you one piece of advice; boys love their toys!!!
& Yes it may even be better if it is a toy that he can share with you.
Rather subtely ask him first though, because I'm sure you would want to scare or offend him.

Good luck, & as JGJC says, do what girls do best...

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/20

u r suppose to say CHAT : in front of your posting ... naughty girl :-) *joke*

how old will he b ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: JGJC | 2004/10/20

Maybe get him something naughty. I never thought of it either, and then I went into a shop (in a normal mall) and even cardies has some 'naughty' ideas. Nothing cheesy tho, you don't want to send a slutty impression. But there's naugty kind of 'toys' that you could both 'play' with. Make it fun and spunky. Let him know that you feel steamy about him too, my guy appreciated it a lot and was so totally surprised, but he enjoyed it - lots!
Happy shopping! It's what girls do best!

Reply to JGJC