Posted by: Laura | 2008/08/12

Preparing to be induced

Good day
I will be induced on Thursday because i am just over my 41st week. I am a bit nervours about that day, do i need to do anything to prepare?like for example, do i eat like normal, or must i reduce certain type of foods?Please advice.

You can eat whatever you like. there is no need to prepare anyhting. You probably will not be allowed to eat after the induction starts.

Posted by: Laura | 2008/08/12

Thank you Koko, so it is just a pill?

Reply to Laura
Posted by: koko | 2008/08/12

don' t worry about any what to eat or etc, the gynae will tell u everything on the day he will induce, i was induced with my first born to tell you the honest truth is that it is reaally painfull coz the inducement pill is working on you all the hours until you give birth, wishing you all the best!!!!1

Reply to koko