Question
Posted by: BRIDE | 2003/01/26

PREPARE FOR BIG NIGHT

What does one do to prepare oneself for the big night(wedding night,and the life time to follow)I mean like what can I use to keep my vagina clean and fresh and what bout extra fresh breath?Of course I know bout flossing and brushing and stuff,but is there something that is extra special that One can use to feel real confident and fresh.I have stopped eating garlic for a while cos someone suggested that.
Please help make a good start,all you beautiful people.
Thankyou

For a start your vagina has a self cleansing mechanism, so you don't have to "clean and fresh" it as it willdo it naturally.

7
Posted by: Senorita | 2014/10/12

Yes i'm scared for tomorrow night but whenever i imagine his awesome hot body i feel so excited... I feel restless.... But i don't know what line of pain i'm gonna have that night... :(

Reply to Senorita
Posted by: Zee | 2003/01/28

Hi there Bride
I have been married for 6 months now - and boy what a night it was!!! Believe me once the romance starts you will forget about every little nitty gritty detail! Just relax before, go and have a relaxing hot bath with bubbles the works and just calm those nerves (what a stunning feeling all those butterflies) Don't stress about your wedding night - enjoy the day it is all over so quickly and this day and night will always be the best day of your life no matter what happens cause you are with the person you love and trust.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: ...... | 2003/01/27

What do sex workers do to keep them selves inviting....Iv heard of this Betadine douche....and what else?

Reply to ......
Posted by: BRIDE | 2003/01/27

Hi Neleah
I am just too selfconscions bout body smells and stuff.But anyway I will try to relax and enjoy and you must as well.Dont worry too much bout pain and bleeding.And please dont worry bout messing the hotels sheets(and dont you go and try to wash them if they do get stained(JUST KIDDING)
Anyway Good Luck to you too

And come on all you "sexperts"please give the Brides to be some advice!

Reply to BRIDE
Posted by: Vetrix | 2003/01/27

All the best to the both of you, and dont worrie about it, its gonna be the best night of your life.
May your lifes that lay ahead of you be fulled with happieness and blesings.
ps. please dont end up like some of the people you find around here that cheat and lie to their partners.

Reply to Vetrix
Posted by: Neleah | 2003/01/27

I'm getting married on the 8th of Feb as well , and I am terrified as well. I'm 26 and still a V, and my hubby 2 B can not wait anymore. Bride, You can only brush your teeth, take a nice long bath, wash your vagina(good) with soap and water, and wear something sexy. That at this stage are the last of my worries, I go through this forum every day to read about the facts of life/sex, and o boy have I alot to learn! My first concern, Is it going to be sore, he promised to be gentle, but still. My friends advice me to put a towel underneth me (for the blood) , but isn't it going to spoil the "moment" for him? I don't want to spoil the hotel's sheets. How long after the first time will I start to enjoy it, and how long is it going to be painful. Everybody laughs at me for being so "stupid" but hey, I wanted this, and only 2 weeks to go, then I can talk along and not ask so many questions. Bride, I am in the same boat as you, when is your date? atleast I know now that Im not the only worried one around! Good luck, and I hope your wedding is what you dreamed of, and your lives together just as beautiful. And for the sex.... we must come to this forum regularly, We will have very happy husbands for life, if we learn from these wise people!
Good luck!
Neleah

Reply to Neleah
Posted by: calia | 2003/01/26

ummm.,....hasn't he ever tasted or smelt your morning breath before?!?! why would he mind tasting your normal breath now...

if he loves u he won't give a damn what your breath smells like, he probably won't even notice...and if you guys haven't had sex before(sure don't seem like it) your breath will be the LAST thing on his mind on your wedding night!

just enjoy it..and don't worry about stuff like your breath, he smells it everyday ...

Reply to calia