Question
Posted by: peter | 2004/12/15

prenatre

hi there im my 20 and when i have intercourse i dont last loger than15 -20 mins whats wrong ,what can i do

The average male lasts 3 minutes. How long would you like to last?

3
Posted by: peter | 2004/12/15

thanks all for the advive the prob i as ejaculate and she is enjoying and she is no where near cumming i just feel really bad. thank yoy again for the input.merry xmas

Reply to peter
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/15

Thats pretty good .... better 15 to 20 mins than a 5 minute wonder. Remember 15 to 20 minutes is not the end, if you make love you should set out the whole day to make love. 15-20 minutes then a break, give her a massage, then next round 20-45 minutes, then a break, have something to eat and drink nearby, make snacks, cook together, then next round 1 hour and longer and so on and so on, see how many boxes of condoms you can use up .... go on, make it fun, enjoy

Reply to SR
Posted by: Feline | 2004/12/15

Firstly - 15-20 mins is not bad at all. You are very young and I am assuming healthy.

Sometimes when men are aroused the first round goes really quickly. Bet if you go a second round you would last longer.

I think this is normal - so stop stressing!

Reply to Feline