Question
Posted by: So dissapointed | 2004/11/08

Prempak - not responding

I am 23 and dont have periods at all. My Gynae gave me prempak (Hormone Replacement Therapy) a month ago. I am on my last placebo tablet today and still no period. Will be going to doc today to find out why. Seems like it will take for ever just to be normal...and longer than forever to have children. At times like these I wonder if they are worth all the money and trouble? But then I realise that Yes! it is worth it and I try again and again and again...

There are a number of causes for your problem and it can take time to sort out the reason. Your gynaecologist will most likely do further tests now.

1
Posted by: also used prempak | 2004/11/08

I was in the same boat as you. I used the prempak for 3 months to get my periods regulator. I was on the injection, but it did not work for me. I just bleed for nealy 2 weeks and then I did not have my periods any more. After I used the prempak I fell pregnant immently.

All the money is worth it. If I did not use the prempak then I will not have my 3 beautil kids!!

Reply to also used prempak