Question

Premmie question

My LO was born 34 weeks 2,1kg turning 4 just she is currently not up to schedule with the other children as far as couloring in is concerned the teacher called me one side and said that her left and right brain might not be working together???

is this because she was premature? With everything else she is up to schedule talking allot and also very musical actually intelligent she can hear a rhyme or song once and say it.

Expert ImageArchive

Hallo Anon
You may link this to prematurity, but it may also just be a normal developmental challenge. Lots of children struggle with this. Best would be to get her to someone who specialises in whole brain stimulation, such as a professional who presents Mind Moves. Visits www.mindmoves.co.za. Regards Welma