Question
Posted by: Overquick | 2003/01/13

Premature ejeculation

Is there anyway a person can prolong ejeculation. I have tried just about all the techniques suggested by the experts but nothing seems to help, nor the sprays available at adult shops or chemists. The only thing that seems to help is a large intake of alcohol but which woman wants a drunk to make love to her. Is there any cream or capsules that may help to deaden the little guy sensitivity for at least quite a while. Any help here would be welcome.

See the archive's or contact Men's Clinic International or SA Sexual Health Association 0860 100 262
Dr Elna McIntosh

14
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

I.ve also had the problem but I,ve learned that the sexaul act is to satisfy both parties and I want to suggest that you keep that in mind when you make love the next time and forget about yourself think about how you can pleasure your partner and not what you can get out of it. You will get your fare share at the right time..

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

I.ve also had the problem but I,ve learned that the sexaul act is to satisfy both parties and I want to suggest that yoy keep that in mind when you make love the next time and forget about yourself think about how you can pleasure your partner and not what you can get out of it. You will get your fare share at the right time..

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: t-spanner | 2003/01/15

Reply to t-spanner
Posted by: Bigwig | 2003/01/14

Mark, bear in mind that I'm not a dealer in this. I just buy like any other individual. Of course they need a prescription. It really works for me. khayasec@mweb.co.za is where 2 find me, perhaps one can help. Try different chemists before losing hope, U might get it in some. I also did not get it on the first instance. But once U get it U won't regret. U'll enjoy sex more than U ever thought.

Reply to Bigwig
Posted by: Mark | 2003/01/14

Bigwig, I also tried to obtain Anafranil, but was told I need a prescription. From where can i get them, or can u give me your details.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: Bigwig | 2003/01/14

Overquick, if U've difficulty in getting them let me know. Bear in mind that most women dislike sex with most stations, where a man stops to prevent ejaculation. Because it robs them sexual pleasure and a chance to reach orgasm. And U properly thrust her non-stop, believe it or not, she'd love it, and her chance to reach maximum pleasure is great. In most men who've got this problem, Anafranil is the answer.

Reply to Bigwig
Posted by: John | 2003/01/14

Hi Bigwig

Please advise where I can obtain these Pills. I went to the Pharmacy, and they told me I need a prescription. Email me: lazer@ananzi.co.za

Reply to John
Posted by: Bigwig | 2003/01/14

Hi Overquick! Visit your nearest Pharmacy and buy 'Anafranil Pills' They do delay early ejaculation. Take one pill 4 - 5 hours before sexercise. Believe it or not, your sex life won't be the same again. It works.

Reply to Bigwig
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/13

Have sex with ugly people.

Reply to Lancelot