Posted by: Kobus | 2007/06/26

premature ejaculation/ Erectile Dysfunct

Hi, I believe that i am suffering from both of these. I am 30 and always had a great sex life but now i cum within 2 min and i cannot go on longer than once. What is the best way to cure both of these illlnessess. I dnt smoke and seldom take alcohol. Please advise.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert


Unfortunately this problem needs to be dealt with on several level including counselling and medication. As a starting point you may want to visit a urologist and should this not be any help then The Mens Clinic may be worthwhile considering. There are several metabolic problems that can lead to these symptoms and this needs to be excluded first before the use of any other medication.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.