Question
Posted by: Kobus | 2007/06/26

premature ejaculation/ Erectile Dysfunct

Hi, I believe that i am suffering from both of these. I am 30 and always had a great sex life but now i cum within 2 min and i cannot go on longer than once. What is the best way to cure both of these illlnessess. I dnt smoke and seldom take alcohol. Please advise.

DEAR KOBUS

Unfortunately this problem needs to be dealt with on several level including counselling and medication. As a starting point you may want to visit a urologist and should this not be any help then The Mens Clinic may be worthwhile considering. There are several metabolic problems that can lead to these symptoms and this needs to be excluded first before the use of any other medication.