Posted by: goody | 2009/02/06

premature ejaculation

pe is my prob, i am age 48, using tabs for bp, earlier i was performing fine, lately my staying power is drastically come down, my physician suggested some multivit caps but of no use, kindly suggest some way and some medicine to improve my performance,,,, some of my friends suggested me to try homeopathy, but i doubt if i can use both homeopathy and my bp tabs without any problem,,, also i read on net some antidepressants and ssri drugs and anesthetic creams would help,,,, pl suggest me what is better keeping in view my bp.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Dear goody,

I am not very clear about what you actually mean. You say your problem is premature ejaculation, yet you use words like "staying power" and "improve my performance". These are descriptions men also use to describe erectile dysfunction, in other words a problem where men experience difficulties getting and/or keeping an erection firm enough for penetrative sex. Erectile dysfunction is common amongst men with blood pressure difficulties. The blood pressure problem and the medication used to treat it are both factors in erectile function. Premature ejaculation is also a common secondary sexual problem men develop after developing erectile difficulties.

I would suggest you see your doctor and possibly a urologist who could consider prescribing medication to address erectile function and then suggest sex therapy to assist with the secondary premature ejaculation.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Me Too | 2009/02/09

Hi there Goody  I' m also on tablets (Ziak 2.5mg) 4 bp. I' m 62 + also noticed that my erections were not as they were. I also went to a homeopathic doctor who told me to take her medicine (herbal drops) together with my medication. Where my dr. wanted to increase my dose of Ziak to 5mg I' ve now actually cut down on my dosage by takin 1/2a pill. I have my bp taken every week + it' s usually 135/75 - quite normal 4 my age. So yes  some homeopathic medicines r compattible with normal ones. By the way my sex life has also improved. Where do U stay, perhaps I can recommend a good homeopathic dr. Cheers

Reply to Me Too
Posted by: goody | 2009/02/07

sir my problem is not erectille,i am having a good erection during the foreplay, but the main prob is premature ejaculation, unable to hold back the ejaculation for even one minute pl suggest me a good treatment, and also if homeopathy treatment along side will help me

Reply to goody

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.