Question
Posted by: Jake | 2007/12/18

Premature ejaculation

I have a embarrassing problem with premature ejaculation.I usualy already ejaculate during foreplay and then can't get another erection.Or sometimes I ejaculate while putting a condom on.I can't remember when last I actually had proper sex.I would realy like some advice as I'm concerned and ashamed about this and afraid that my girlfriend might go looking for sexual sattisfaction somewhere else.

Dear Jake
There are ways and means to control this and to "teach" yourself to delay ejaculation. Firstly this is a very common problem and you should not be embarassed to get help. Read this article about what you can do about this: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premature-ejaculation/DS00578/DSECTION=8
In short, one can delay ejaculation by putting pressure on the base of the glans of the penis until the urge goes away, using medication that delays your ejaculation ( like a SSRI antidepressant - e.g. Prozac) , using a topical anaesthetic cream ( like Remicaine) to reduce the sensitivity of the glans penis, or getting counselling as stress and anxiety may play a role in causing premature ejaculation.
I hope this helps!

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/24

What is the new nosespray called?

Posted by: modi | 2009/01/14

I have a good erection but icum few minutes 2-3min.,2nd intercourse ,it takes longer time may be up to 5-10min.in case i took 50mg viagra,i want to avoid viagra ,so if you have any kind help,my age is 65 years and i have a good sexual act /thanks

Reply to modi
Posted by: johny | 2008/07/12

i suffer from premature ejaculation

Reply to johny