Question
Posted by: Anoniem | 2006/07/23

Premature Ejaculation

I suffer from premature ejaculation only. No problem getting and keeping an erection. We tried all the "exercises" but that is actually a passion killer. My GP advised me to take Pur-Bloka only an hour or so before sex. My Urologist also prescribed Anafronil one daily and then 2 hours before sex. A combination of Pur Bloka and Anafronil as prescribed seems to help, and sometimes I also throw in a 100mg Viagra which keep me going non-stop and I don't actually come then. Any other advise that you can give me. Can I for instance take pur-bloka also on a daily basis together with the Anafronil?

Dear Anoniem
I honestly don't know - see http://www.menshealth.co.za/

There you can ask a doctor specializing in men's health problems.