Question
Posted by: Mthiza | 2003/02/18

Premature Ejaculation

I am 22 years of age, i have seen a doctor by the Name of Dr Van Rensburg he prescribed Anafronil they helped me for almost 3 months succesfully na f\d results dropped down in the forth month and my early ejaculation started, so what medication can be prescribed as same as antidepressants or should i continue using Anafronil or there propermedication for this.

Further more the doctor has moved from Nelspruit, which other Sex doctor is available around because i am in Nelspruit (Mpumalanga Province)

Hping that my problem will be solved and a solution is relied by you.

Call SA Sexual Health Association for a referral near you 0860 100 262.

However, there are other methods besides Antidepressants that you can use for Premature ejaculation.
In "Sex a Life long pleasure " there is a video that deals specificcaly with this problem. Call (011) 614 - 1911 for a catalogue. The whole educational series cost R250-00.

1
Posted by: Bigwig | 2003/02/18

What is it that has dropped in the 4th month? Yes, Anafranil does interfere with ejaculation; moreover it decreases your libido. Do not rely much on it for your condition. If U still needs it most Pharmacies in Nelspruit, White River & Hazyview have the Pill. And if U experience non-erection due to intake of this pill, blame no one. Familiarize yourself about the side effects of Antidepressants.

Reply to Bigwig