Question
Posted by: shed | 2007/03/20

premature balding

I've gone throuh a phase before where i developed a weird kind of bald spot on the top of my head and then after i started using a brush it went away. I brush my hair from back to front every day, but i've noticed that weird pattern coming back. could I be making myself bald by brushing too much? I dont know where else to ask this question

Expert ImageTeen expert

i suggest you go and see your family doctor who can advise on further treatment or referral to a specialist if required as you may benefit from certain medications or tretments that are available