Question
Posted by: Qte | 2007/03/14

Premature Baby Clothes

I would like to know how I go about helping Mom's of premature babies clothe their precious bundles. I make dolls clothes at the moment and often have Moms buying my clothes for their babies as they battle to find clothes that fit in the shops. I would like to reach a bigger market, but do not know how. Can you help?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Qte.
Please contact me on www.littlesteps.co.za for more information, since we have a premature baby clothing range available. Important that seams and hard materials will damage and irritate the premature skin, and you should be using 100% cotton materials if possible.
Warm regards
Welma

1
Posted by: Kym | 2007/03/15

Please contact Lavonne from PA Preemies as I know she was looking at helping mom's with clothes for preemies she may be able to help you. Tel 0860 SA PREM (72 7736)

Reply to Kym