Question
Posted by: concerned | 2004/03/05

preiod late

i had my baby in October 2003 and was on microval till Jan 2004 because of breastfeeding but i started triphasil in Feb 2004 because no breast milk. i started triphasil in Feb and i also started taking Bio - slim at the same time.

it is now 5 Mar and dont have my peroid. i did not miss taking the pill and took it round about the same time everyday.

Am I PREGNANT AGAIN?

PLEASE ADVISE

You don't say whether you had periods while breastfeeding. If not, this could still be the effects of the breastfeeding. The only way to be sure that you are not pregnant, however, is to do a pregnancy test.