Question
Posted by: Desparate | 2006/11/09

Pregnany weeks

I just want an estimated calculation how old is the baby now. I will meet my gynea next week. I started my periods on the 3rd of October and finish on the 6th October. We started trying on the weekend of the 7th of October up to the 18th of October. Then we were doing occassionally the other days. I missed my periods as I was due on the 1st of November and I bought a tester it was positive. How far pregnant I am? I have a problem of big tummy and I am showing already!

5 weeks and 2 days.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/09

You definately wouldn't be showing already, so if you are bloated it could be gas or you are retaining water. The pregancy is counted from the first day of your last period, so you are now 5 and a bit weeks. You would normally start to show at around 5 months.

Reply to Lou