Question
Posted by: tofsy | 2004/12/07

Pregnant?<br>Pregnant?

I missed my pill on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. I started with it again on Sunday evening and have taken it sincce. We had unprotected sex over the weekend (silly) and now I'm worried I may be pregnant. Monday morning and this morning I spotteed abit (my period is only due in about 3 weeks again, I.e. I just recently finishied. How soon can I test to see if I'm pregnant. I felt a bit queesy this morning but it could be stress related as well. (I hope). Please help

You could test in 10 days

2
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/07

It depends where about in your cycle are you at the moment.
It sounds as if you only had your previous period last week- if you say you expect your next one in 3 weeks.

The possibiltiy of pregnancy is not ruled out in your case. You still have a chance of being pregnant.
You will get spotting or a potential period now, due to you stopping the tablets for more than 2 days .

Best is to continue with your pill and wait for your period to start in 3 weeks time. If your period does not come on in 3 weeks time, you can do a pregnancy test.

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Melinda | 2004/12/07

It used to happen to me, if i forgot to take my pill and take it again after few days then i will definetely menstruate and I don't know why.

I don't think you are preggies.

Reply to Melinda