Question
Posted by: BMW | 2004/10/04

Pregnant???Pill+ antib.

Hi there, pls help me- had pneumonia was rushed to hospital . Im on the triphasil pill - was near to the white tablet , but seeing that i was in hospital never took it , that was starting from the saturday -then the tuesday starting bleeding , due to not taking tablets + the antiboitics i was also on in hospital. i bleed from the tuesday until the friday . I then got my peroiod as scheduled on my packet , and had unprotected sex . what buggles my mind is i have stil been taking my pill , but my breasts are so much bigger now , im at the white pill at the moment....Can i be pregnant...Pls repond anyone , little worried >>>

It is possible. After a period of not taking the pill you probably did not have enough cover. Take a home pregnancy test and if negative continue with the pill