Question
Posted by: Linny | 2007/07/30

Pregnant...headaches

A HPT showed positive last Friday and by my calculations I should be in the 6th week of pregnancy. My concern is I am currently suffering of migraine type headaches...is this normal? My gynae appt is only on Wednesday.

I have waited a long time for my Lo and don't want to take any unnecessary risks.

Oh not sure if this will help but I am normally a migraine sufferer.

Headaches are common in pregnancy because of changes in blood flow. You should not use your migrains tablets. You can only take Panado.