Question
Posted by: Mich | 2004/11/26

Pregnant Yoga Position

Hi, I would love to start Yoga cos I have heard that it helps make labour much more easier. It is my first baby. I am 24 and I want to know exactly what to do when it comes to Yoga? I heard about it and know about it but when the time comes for me to do it....I don't know what to do? I sometimes think that maybe I am too fat to do all the different positions. What can I do?
I need that time to be alone.....and cleanse my body and soul. Please help me. Won't you beable to send me a booklet or some positions that i can do. I have sent my e-mail address to you guys.

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Mich - yoga is a great way to not only ease childbirth but also the carrying as well as a range of other benefits - so I would highly recommend starting a programme with an experienced teacher. Try and find some prenatal classes in your area by consulting the classifieds or a local magazine. Failing that you can try a video (011 802 7696) or take a look at the yogajournal.com website.
Chris