Question
Posted by: LMR | 2004/10/22

Pregnant with fisrt day of period

My husband and I had intercourse the same day my period started. What are the chanses of falling pregant? And what are the chances of falling pregnant while having your period?

Very low but not impossible.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/22

Very very small chance, but I've read that pregnancy can't be excluded 100% if your cycles are irregular. If you have regular cycles, then you should be fine. If you have very irregular cycles and don't know when you ovulate then there could be a chance.

With a regular 28 day cycle, you would ovulate on day 14 (day one being the first day of your period). Your most fertile time is from day 9 - 17.

Hope this helps
Nix

Reply to Nix