Question
Posted by: Amazing | 2007/07/23

Pregnant with blocked fallopian tubes...

I went to an FS and was told that both my fallopian tubes were blocked .....FS did a lapscope and showed me the pictures of the tubes and I was told my only option was IVF. Now I am 8 weeks pregnant without IVF or any other treatment.....is it possible to fall pregnant after being told both my tubes are damaged and they caanot be repaired? Is it possible that the tubes were not damaged in the first place? But what about the pictures the FS took during the lapscope?

Please help me - as I am just so baffled by all this......

Dear Amazing

Although a laparoscope is by far the most reliable means of evaluating fallopian tube patency, it is still not infallible and is operator or surgeon dependent. I would certainly suggest you visit your fertility specialist again and also ensure that the pregnancy is not in the fallopian tube (ectopic pregnancy).

13
Posted by: mumcy | 2016/04/27

Hey ive searched for this herb an its from usa chineese herb here in south africa they use castor oil to unblock cubes and repair damaged one

Reply to mumcy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/24

Hey guys please help me with that herb. I'm also suffering by blocked tubes I was diagnosed in June during Laporoscop.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/27

hy pls help i went for HSG 2 months bck n de told me dat my right tube is block n de is a posibility of left 2 get blocked wer can i buy pills to unblock in Limpopo

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/14

hi did you manage to get help on your question

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/03

Hey where can I get cure for blocking fallopian tube in Mpumalanga please help?

Posted by: fany | 2014/04/15

I also have blocked fallopion tubes l need to no were l can get the herbs plz help

Reply to fany
Posted by: Shubi | 2007/07/24

Nomi pls ask your friend about the name of the Herbs she took to unblock her fallopian tubes, I will also like to have some

Reply to Shubi
Posted by: Nomi | 2007/07/23

Please check this website for herbs to unblock fellopian tubes

Reply to Nomi

I am happy for you. My fallopian tubes are also blocked and i don't have money to do IVF as i am not employed. My husband tells me i am becoming an expense to him so he would rather marry another woman and spend the money on pampers. Could anyone assist as i want to save my marriage of 12 years?

Posted by: Just me | 2007/07/23

Nomi - Do you know what herbs your friend took?

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Nomi | 2007/07/23

The same thing that happened to you happened to my friend to the tee, she is now 9 weeks pregnant but she took some herbs a month later she was pregnant it amazing for seven years shes been trying. there is a God out there who loves us all we must not give up keep praying his timing is not ours he is the one who knows when to bless us

Reply to Nomi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: katlego | 2014/01/09

nomi-do you know the name of the herbs your friend took ?

Posted by: Miami | 2007/07/23

I so happy for u just be gratefull that u are preggies,miracle do happen remember that through God nothing is impossible.

Reply to Miami