Question
Posted by: MEIDE | 2004/11/19

PREGNANT UPDATE

HI LADIES,

I Found that I was pregnant last week , Now I am about 6 weeks and 3 days. I was not experiencing any sign of pregnancy. As from this morning I wake feeling dizzzy and I've just started to vomit and feeling like I want to sleep again. What I can I take to feel more energetic.

Jelly is right, but you could try taking vitamin tablets.

3
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/19

I hope all goes well with your pregnancy, eat small meals regularly, it works for me...

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: R | 2004/11/19

I used Vita-thion for energy. You don't get an energy burst like with Red Bull and the like (not to be taken will pregnant and breast feeding). It takes a couple of days to feel some effect.

Vita-thion can be used will breastfeeding as well

Good Luck
R

Reply to R
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/11/19

Theres really nothing you can do - for the first few months youre going to feel exhausted most of the time - its your body adjusting to being pregnant - by about the 12th week it starts to get better and the nausea should stop too.

Reply to Jelly