Question
Posted by: Natasja | 2007/06/21

Pregnant-tummy ligament pains

I just want to know!With my first precnancy i had terrible ligament and joint pains from about 16-17 weeks.
Now i`m pregnant again,and i`m 13 weeks.And the last 2 days it feels like the ligament pains is coming back.I know that my muscles has`nt gone back to their normal strenth after my son was born.I did not lose the weight. I was always about 52 kg`s ,put on 10 kg`s with my first pregnancy,didn`t lose it afterwards,now i`m 62,5kg.
Can it be the ligament pains again 3-4 weeks earlier than last time.
Just want to prepare myself mentally!

Yes it could be.