Question
Posted by: peaches | 2005/11/22

Pregnant so quick / ovulation symptoms not servicing

We started trying for a baby from when my last period finished on the 9th November (i am about 33-35 day cycle) We did the "deed" about every second to third day. I was suppose to start having my ovulation symptoms already a few days ago (normally by this time I would experience sore breasts), but there is nothing. Can it be that I may be pregnant or can it be that my period is late or something. I also did the ovulation test because I dont have any ovulation symptoms, but it was negative. What is the changes that I can be pregnant after trying only for the first month now. And can I do a HPT now, I am only due to start my period on the 5th of Dec (if my calculations is right I started on the 3rd last month & I am 33-35 days cycle)

If you have a 33-35 day cycle, you should ovulate on Day 18-20, which would be round about now. It is too early for a pregnancy test. You have to wait and see whether or not you miss a period.

2
Posted by: Desperate | 2005/11/23

Peaches try to relax, remember that when ttcing you might get some negative signals because the mind/psychologically you wish to be preggies. Wait at least a week after the 5th that is if AF will not arrive. Crossing my fingers for you. For the best ovulation calender you can visit wwwdotbabyhopesdotcom it will give you the dates for up to 3 months but you must be sure of your cycle. Good Luck

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: Amoré | 2005/11/22

Doing a HPT now will waste your money. Do it when you missed your period only. Otherwise you could get a "false negative". search on google for ovulation calenders (counting from your FIRST day of your last period).

Good luck!

Reply to Amoré