Question
Posted by: clueless | 2004/10/12

pregnant sister using cat

my sister has fallen pregnant (about 6 weeks now) but they (herself & boyfriend) have been using cat. Will this have any affect on the fetus and what is the danger for the rest of her pregnancy?

thank you
clueless

What do you mean using cat?

5
Posted by: lizzie | 2004/10/13

IAny form of addicted drug like heroine, cocaine and cat is very harmful for the baby. Your sistershould get so councilling for rehabiliation

Police narcotics detectives said CAT is a highly addictive cheap substitute for cocaine and heroin and was sold on the street for about R120 a gram. Detectives estimated the turnover from one factory to be in the region of R200 000 a month.

Reply to lizzie
Posted by: LIzzy | 2004/10/13

Shirls what is cat

Reply to LIzzy
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/13

I amnot sure what effect the cat would have on her feotus but she can call her gynae and find out. Maybe they would be able to do some tests to see if the drug did have any effect on the baby. I do hope that she has stopped when she found out that she was pregnant.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Lizzy | 2004/10/13

i would also like to know what cat is, cos i really thought u were referring to cat the animal, is it some drug????

Reply to Lizzy
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/10/13

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but please can you tell me, what is "cat"?

Kelly

Reply to Kelly