Posted by: anon | 2008/09/24

My girlfriend and i had sexual intercourse without protection, she took the morning afters 24hours later and in about six days time had her period for 7 days. A month later to be safe she took a home pregnancy test which came back negative. Four days after this she took the pregnancy tests again and it showed positive but the same day she started bleeding. She bled heavily for roughly 3/4 days. so from this what can be determined. Thank You for your time.

I think this question would be better answered by Health 24's gynaecologist - check out the 'gynaedoc' under the list of experts

Posted by: ? | 2008/09/25

I' d say that she is not pregnant.

But I ope you both learned your lesson to ALWAYS use protection.

Reply to ?