Question
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/11

Pregnant or not

I had a miscarraige last year August. Still not over it. Was 7 weeks. Went off the pill in Feb & had a cycle of 32 days every month.
I had a period on 07/06 last. It has been 35 day and still nothing. I feel bloated and my breasts are swollen and sore. I dont urinate often, but get freaquent headaches. We are currently trying to conceive again.
Could i be pregnant??
To scared to do HPT........dont want to be disappointed!

You could be pregnant. The only way to know is with a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/14

Hi Lana & Michelle
Thank you once again for your support and kind words.
I did a HPT yesterday (Sun 13/07 - 5 days overdue), but it was unfortunately negative. Im a bit depressed about it, but will try not to let it get the better of me.
I still didnt get my period and my breast are abnormally sore and big, urinating a bit more than often and have cravings but once i get to the food, i dont want it anymore. This symptoms are not at all what i felt the previous time. Can it be?
Michelle: I'm happy for you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/07/13

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage - it's terrible I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks but luckily have 3 beautiful kids now and guess what - fell pregnant with the Nova T!!! I'm 15 weeks now.

I hold all my thumbs that you'll have a positive result on your HPT - it it's negative don't give up hope because with my 2nd child I did 3 HPTs and all showed negative although I was pregnant.

Good LUCK!!!
Michelle

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Confused | 2008/07/11

Hi Lana
Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. I bought a test, but was thinking to wait until Monday. I am so scared for the disappointment.
Will let you know what the outcome was..
Thanks once again!

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Lana | 2008/07/11

Hi. Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I had a miscarriage last year at 6 weeks so I know how you feel. You are trying to conceive so you could very well be pregnant again. I'd say either give it a few more days and see what happens (if you can wait so long) or just be brave and do a HPT. Good luck!

Reply to Lana