Question
Posted by: i don't know | 2007/12/05

pregnant or not?

we are ttc and on saturday when i "expected" my period, i had spotting/light bleeding (one day only). on tuesday morning, i had heavy bleeding and still have. what could it be, is this my period or could i still get this if i'm pregnant? i have some pregnancy signs such as tiredness, more frequently urinating and so on. Please Help!

It sounds like a period which was slightly delayed.

3
Posted by: JULES | 2008/01/11

I AM TWO WEEKS LATE AND DID A HOME TEST WHICH SHOWED NEGATIVE. COULD I STILL BE PREGNANT?

Reply to JULES
Posted by: lia | 2007/12/05

hi

I think it's just your period starting.If you want to make sure do a home test.

Reply to lia
Posted by: Sal | 2007/12/05

Buy a pregnancy home test to ensure that you are. It could be if you are pregnant there might be complications. To be safe go to the doctor and seek professional help.

Reply to Sal