Question
Posted by: Hopefull | 2007/05/09

Pregnant or not??

I stopped taking my pill, Minerva, the beginning of April and we are trying to fall pregnant since the 15th of April. My ovulation period were also during the week of the 15th to the 20th of April. My cycle is 28 days. I was suppose to start my period on the 1st of May, but still have not had it yet. I have NEVER been late with my periods. Yesterday, I had some very little blood spotting. I have done a home pregnancy test which was negative. Is it still to early to do the test? Am I pregnant or not and if not why am I this late with my period? I have no other symptoms except for my missed/late period.

Kind regards,
Hopefull

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.

2
Posted by: GIRLIE | 2007/05/09

WELL I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND TOOK A MORNING AFTER PILL BUT THE DAY AFTER HAD SEX AGAIN I BLOTTED SUM BLOOD A WEEK LATER AND I WAS SUPPOSE TOO HAVE HAD MY PERIOD BY NOW BUT I STILL HAVE NOT YET GOTTEN IT ITS BEEN A WEEEK LATE AM I PREGNANT OR NOT

Reply to GIRLIE
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/09

your body takes up to 1 year to work out the pill. you're probably not pregnant cause i would have shown positive by now. be patient and keep trying. just remember it takes a healthy couple who hasn't been on contraception up to a year to fall pregnant.

Reply to Nix