Question
Posted by: Tia | 2007/03/26

Pregnant or not

I am a 21year old and I was never on a pill or injection and now I am trying to plan a baby I normally get my period for 7days but this month it was only for 3days. I was also experiencing nausea and dizziness could I be pregnant or not and what are my chances of falling pregnant.

I presume that you have had unprotected sex. Unless your period was much lighter, pregnancy would be unlikely. Your chances of falling pregnant would depend on a number of factors, such as whether you are ovulating, whether you have had any infections, what your partner's sperm count is.