Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/09

pregnant or not????

hi ladies. i would like to know if these are signs of pregnancy.... dizziness, light headedness, nausea, sore breasts my periods supposed to come on the 12th but im holding thumbs.....just wondering if its too soon for all this to be happening. how soon can i go for a pregnancy test????

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

3
Posted by: ANON | 2006/11/09

IVE NEVA HAD THESE SYMPTOMS B4. ITS REALLY WIERD AND I SOMETIMES GET LOWER ABDOMINAL PAINS. ITS HAPPENS RANDOMLY AND I FEEL REALLY NAUSEAS AROUND THE AFTERNOON, BUT THE LIGHT HEADEDNESS AND DIZZINESS LASTS THE ENTIRE DAY!!! IM REALLY CONFUSED NOW.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Dee | 2006/11/09

Every month i get those symptoms and I havent been pregnant yet so it can also indicate AF is on her way. I wouldnt test too early, rather wait until you are officially late.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: lonely | 2006/11/09

you can do a pregnancy test 1-2 days prior to when you period is due...but its best to wait until you are ''late'' you might just get a false negative if you test to early. the signs that you describe can be pregnancy signs but period signs and preggy signs tend to be the same sometimes...

GOODLUCK ANYWAY!

Reply to lonely