Question
Posted by: Shads | 2006/07/31

Pregnant or not?

Hi guys. I know it is best to wait till you can do a home pregnancy test, but I have been having these symptoms and need to know if I might be pregnant. I had my last period on 9 July and have a 26 day cycle. My breasts have been very sore since last week and last night I had stomach cramps and this morning when I went to the toilet, I saw some pink discharge when I wiped. It wasn't too much and there's been nothing ever since. Also I am very tired lately and very nauseous. I also have very acute sense of smell and can even smell plastic cables - very weird I know. My period is due on Thursday and I'm very regular. Your input would be highly appreciated.

It is possible that the spotting was an implantation bleed, but it is too early for symptoms of pregnancy. I would suggest that you wait and see if your period starts on Thursday and do a pregnancy test if it does not.

1
Posted by: Whitty | 2006/07/31

Wait for the 3rd August and if you see no changes in whatever you have mentioned.i would recommend that you take HPT, Good luck

Reply to Whitty