Question
Posted by: Sam | 2006/07/17

Pregnant or Not?

My period was 7 days late last month. When I received it was only two days thereafter I received a dark discharge. I feel nauseas, urinate more than usual, feel uncomfortable when sitting and feel light headed. I used a HPT which read negative.

Could I be Pregnant? What should I do - should I use another HPT?

It is more likely that this is a hormone disturbance.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/07/17

I agree with Khanyo, sometimes the HPT tests can not be accurate. I'd advise you go see your GP where you can have blood tests done. Then you will know the results within a few hours. Maybe you are just stressed out about this whole thing that is why your period has been late...

Posted by: khanyo | 2006/07/17

HPT can give you wrong result go and do proper check-up with doc,may be its all up in your head cause you were 7days late

Reply to khanyo