Question
Posted by: Lou | 2005/11/28

Pregnant or not??

I have been trying to fall pregnant for the last 8 motnhs and yesterday I squeezed my nipples and a see-through/white discharge came out both of them, same this morning. I have been feeling bloated the last few days as well. I am only due next Monday, could this be a sign I am pregnant until I see if I am late in my cycle?

It is unlikely that you would have any signs of pregnancy so early.

1
Posted by: JJ | 2005/11/28

that is so weird, coz breast milk only starts coming from ur breast from about the 4th or 5th month. i would dismiss it as hormones for now! but check with ur gp/gynae

Reply to JJ