Question
Posted by: dolly | 2005/07/15

pregnant or not?

I missed my period last month. So i done a blood test to see if i am pregnant or not. It was negative. So i just left it. Then i started to feel nauseas and very tired. In the last month my stomick grown bigger(never had one) and got some pain in my abdomanal. Not strong pain just i can feel it. And it is so fast. My breast are bigger and saw. It is now a month after i done the blood test and still no period. Do you think i am pregnant?

You could be. I would suggest that you consult your doctor. Another possibility would be a cyst on the ovary.

2
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/15

Hmmm sounds strange!!

Why don't you go see your gynae. That way, if you are pregnant, you'll see the baby on the ultrasound.

If not then the doctor can check to see what is wrong.

Reply to SLC
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/15

by now, if you do an HPT test, it will show positive if you are pregnant. maybe go out and buy onw quickly.
was the blood test a false negative, or just negative?

Reply to Moi