Question
Posted by: Morgan | 2005/07/01

Pregnant or Not?

Hey doc,
I had sex just under two weeks ago, but he never finished we stopped. I then started my period that weekend and went on straight for a couple of day and stopped for most of the day one day and on again the next and this happed for about four days and by that next sunday i thought i would have quit but it bled normaly for about two and a half days it is now the tenth day after i started and has quit. I did have sex again once in the time that i thought i had quit my period but to my suprise it started again. i am still bloated i have had no headaches or nausea. My breasts are not tender and i have little cramps in my lower stomach that are similar to the feeling two weeks before you start my period. Please help!

I'd suggest that you see your doctor to check what is going on.

1
Posted by: cdw | 2005/07/01

if you had a period chances are you might not be pregnant.
Rather wait for gynae.

Reply to cdw