Question
Posted by: love | 2005/01/12

pregnant or not?

Hi guyz

I was last on my period on the 29/12/04 and had sex round about the 09/01/05, 5hrs later that day I was throwing up and now my nipples are..how soon can a blood test detect pregnancy...is it the same as home test only after two weeks?

The blood test can detcet pregnancy 2-3 days before your expected period. It would be far too early to attribute your symptoms to pregnancy though.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/01/12

Love,

It is far too soon to know for sure that you are pregnant. You will have to wait until your period is due. I think at this stage even a blood test will not be able to confirm pregnancy - but i oculd be wrong. Normally however, one has to wait until a missed period.

Reply to Shirls