Question
Posted by: Ntina | 2003/03/11

Pregnant or Not

I had my last period on 21 January 2003 and lasted only 2 days, since then i never had any periods and i am always tired, frequently hungry and some of the food i enjoyed i crave but cannot finish eating as i feel nause. my breasts are tender and getting bigger and bigger, a bit painful. do i have to go to the doctor immediately for the headaches and feeling tired.

I agree with the other replies. A likely cause of your sympoms is that you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: Mom2B | 2003/03/11

It sounds to me if you can be pregnant. The best is to do a pregnancy test. Some of them are only R10 at the pharmasy
Good luck.

Reply to Mom2B
Posted by: Vivica | 2003/03/11

I would suggest you take a home-pregnancy test right away, as all you have mentioned sounds like typical pregnancy symptoms.

Good luck!

Reply to Vivica