Question
Posted by: KIM | 2008/01/30

Pregnant or first time injection woos

I went for my very first contraceptive injection Dec, 26, 2007. Was told to continue using other forms of contraception for the next 7 days. However that very day, my partner and I had intercourse. We used a condon as we always have. On withdrawl the condom slipped off. So therefor, I am uncertain whether I had sperm enter me.

Have done home preg test, which turned out to be negative. However I been having really bad lower back and tummy cramps. I've been bleeding daily since January 20 and at one point even got something that looks and feels very fleshy bout the size of five rand coin exit me. This is all very frightning! I don't know whether had false preg test result or whether this is a result of injection. PLEASE HELP.

You are protected from Day 1 with the injection, so these are most likely injection side effects.