Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2007/11/28

Pregnant on Melodene?

How would I know if I drink Melodene and is pregnant? Sometimes I skip the tablet for 4 days, and that's why I wonder.
If I am pregnant what effect will it have on the baby if I do not know I am pregnant and continue to take the tablets? What's the best way to test or know whether I am pregnant or not. I did bought a test from the pharmacy the previous month when I was late and it was negative. This month I was on time according to the tablet sheet. I just want to make sure I do not harm the baby is I am pregnant.

Melodene will not harm the baby if taken while you are already pregnant. If you miss a period, you should do a pregnancy test. This is the best way to find out if you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: zoe | 2007/11/29

if your period was on time, i dont think you are pregnant. But it is wise to take the tablet every day as advised. Why dont you try the Evra Patch?
Im not sure what effects the pill will have on an a fetus.

Reply to zoe