Question
Posted by: Ang | 2007/08/23

pregnant - neeed help

I did preg test last night and got the two stripes, unplanned pregnancy but needless to say not unwanted.
I am just so afraid, I have been through so much in the past two months I don’t know what the chances of everything being ok are.
I was on anti-biotics 4 times from June till mid August. I have been really ill, with pneumonia. Then a week ago I was involved in a serious car accident, a truck drove over my car. Luckily I survived, just with complications with my lower back. After the accident I had a voltarin injection, and have been on pain killers and muscle relaxers till yesterday when I realised I might be pregnant.i also have had xrays taken. I am only a week late and I thought that this was because of stress of the car accident. what is your opinion?

If you have not taken these medications in the past week, you should be okay. You have to have quite a few X-rays before it causes a problem.

3
Posted by: beth | 2007/08/23

Congrats...Don't stress about it u just go see a doctor and tell him about the medication ,accident and everything then calm down I'm sure with time u will be fine and really look forward to the arrival of u'r lit' one...Gudluck will b praying for u ...

Reply to beth
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/23

congrats, but my suggestion is to contact your gynae and tell him the above, especially the xray part. don't think the medication will have a real impact but i am concerned that you had xrays. just for peace of mind call him/her. good luck and congrats again.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: thinking of you | 2007/08/23

relax,and just take good care of yourself get folic asid from the pharmist now and start taking two pills a day this is very inportent for the growth of your baby,and make a appointment with the gyne,if you are a week late now you are about 5weeks so on 6weeks you will hear the babys heart beat.rememeber its all in Gods time !!prying for you :)

Reply to thinking of you