Question
Posted by: M | 2007/04/10

Pregnant if missed first active pil,How?

Hi, I'm just wondering why you have the danger of falling pregant if you missed your first active pill (coming off your inactive pills) and you had unprotected intercourse in the previous seven days?

Because you are lengthening the period without hormone pills which suppress ovulation. Breakthrough ovulation can occur.

1
Posted by: Tash | 2007/04/11

my period pains are really bad it gets so bad i cant sleep at night my gynae put me on the pill he said it will ease the pains & clotting but so far i think its worse, wat can i do or take 2 make these pains go away..

Reply to Tash