Question
Posted by: HELPLESS | 2005/07/12

Pregnant: Husband not faithfull..How do i cope with him?

Dear All

I am 8 weeks and this is our first baby.He is 30 and i'm 26. I dont know whether the problem comes from the reason that we have never had this experience before.

The story goes like this: Before we enjoyed making love to each, we enjoyed each other's company, we made sure we spend time together but all that has changed. This days he comes home around 2am, sometimes he does not even come home, i caught him with a girl a few weeks ago, he drinks too much....the list is endless. In a nutshell we fight all the time because of he behaviour.

I stopped cooking because he was never home to have supper with me and i always threw food in the bin. Then when i decide to give him space and move out so that i can have peace of mind he's is so apologetic and i always buy his story. During the week he is sweet, gentle, loving, carin...but come weekend everything changes.

I know as a pregnant woman hormones sometimes control our moods but how do i get him to open up to me about his frustrations so that i can know.

Please advise

Sonds like the same question I answered the other time you posted it.