Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/11/03

Pregnant from rubbing?

is it possible to get pregnant from rubbing between thin materials? example would be rubbing through boxers, panties + leggings etc?

thanks!

No, that would be very unlikely.

4
Posted by: Kim | 2010/11/05

Well Meez, she''ll find giving birth even more traumatic.

Reply to Kim

No, that would be very unlikely.

Posted by: Meez | 2010/11/04

I''m not sure but my newly wed nephew and wife haven''t had sex because she is traumatised at having sex as she''s very scared of him hurting her anyway they did the rubbing thing a few times today she''s 17 wks pregnant and stil a virgin!!!! unbelievable... they asked the doc how that''s possible the doc says that because of all the rubbing her vagina became like a magnet so when he came it eventually withdrew of his sperms inside her and that''s how she fell preggies! i still can''t believe it! lol

Reply to Meez
Posted by: Purple | 2010/11/04

If sperm gets into your vagina then it is possible.

Reply to Purple