Question
Posted by: lady | 2004/03/11

Pregnant from hand job?

This girl i know is really worried because her boyfriend's worried that she might be pregnant. They haven't slept together but she's given him hand jobs and he's fingered her. Could either of them get infected with anything or could she be pregnant?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lady
Hi Writers, sorry that I am replying now but I have been away for a while but now I am up and going again and ready to give you good advice!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Nope! No chance of becoming pregnant but if they are manually stimulating eachother or having oral sex, there is a risk of infection.

Oral sex - you need protection.

Manual sex - wash hands before any activity.

T

2
Posted by: lady | 2004/03/11

i thought so too, thank you for the help.

Reply to lady
Posted by: Lauren | 2004/03/11

I very doubt that she will be pregnant by Tossing him off and it might be ab,r to happen if he fingered her and had cum on his finger. But i really doubt she is pregnant.

write back

Reply to Lauren