Question
Posted by: karen | 2004/11/18

Pregnant-feeling very unwell

I am 26weeks pregnant, starting havin braxton Hicks which are very uncomfortable, also for the last 3-4 days i have had a migraine type headache,dizzy spells, nausia and tiredness(feeling very exhausted). It is very hot at the moment,could it be just the heat or could it be more serious.

I would suggest you see your doctor for a check of your blood pressure and also to see that you are not going into labour.

3
Posted by: Lia | 2004/11/18

When you're pregnant, there's no such thing as being paranoid. if something is bugging you, phone the doctor! I felt the same during both my pegnancies. The first time I had low blood pressure and the second time high blood pressure. Best to have it checked out.

Good luck!

Reply to Lia
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/18

Braxton hicks is not suppose to be painfull. It can be uncomfortable, but thats part of being pregnant.
Maybe you should see your doc, check your bloodpressure. It could be the heat, but make sure.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Francis | 2004/11/18

Call your doctor A S A P it could be something more serious. I am also 26 weeks pregnant and the only complain i'm having is not getting enough sleep. Little one is keeping me awake.

Nausia is a concern in late pregnancy so please phone your doctor and don't take NO ( or its ok ) for an answer. let him do a scan and a test to make sure all is well.

good luck and let me know.

Reply to Francis